Thursday, August 18, 2011

Der Bär ist los


Family film starring Max Riemelt
-Year: 2000
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: CZ, Germany
-Who in bibs: girl Julia ~13  ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: medium? 
-Rating:  4/10 
-Rating: ****
-Comment: I think this must be Janina Vilsmaier in dark blue bibs which are too short. Also starring her younger sisters Theresa and Josefina Vilsmaier and Max Riemelt ("Zwei allein", Napola) and grown up Heinrich Schafmeister (Wie erziehe ich meine Eltern?). Film aka "Bear On the Run" which is about a bear and a circus. I saw this film some years ago but I don't like it. I don't remember good scenes but have to check again completely for bib scenes. So I can only rate 4 for now for this boring film. Perhaps some younger kids like this film plot (or fans of Riemelt or other actors). Not sure if I can call this farm content. Added tag teen girl

No comments: