Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Cactus Kid (2000)


Adventure family film /drama
-Year: 2000
-Year in film: 2000 ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Georgie ~9 , girl
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no 
-Bib occurence: low   
-Rating:  4/10    
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Thomas Curtis (pictured on right) and one girl in blue bibs (even younger, I don't know her name, maybe uncredited). Short scenes of both and they are also very young. Film should be very touching (about cancer). I have to check the complete film, but for bib scenes I only rate 4 for now (Felix rated 8/10). For more infos and pics see Felix' dungaree movies blog/Picasa album. No trailers on YouTube and few infos and pics on the web. I think the film is quite good and I would rate it maybe 5-6. Also starring William R. Moses, Randy Travis and David Graf (1950-2001,"Police Academy"). Film aka Cactus Kid; new DVD title "The Adventures of the Cactus Kid".


No comments: