Monday, January 2, 2012

A Summer to Remember (1985)


Family film. Deaf boy + monkey
-Year: 1985
-Year in film: 1980s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Jill ~10 
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: often ? 
-Rating:  6/10    
-Rating: ******
-Comment: I think Bridgette Andersen (1975-1997) pictured, in blue bibs.

I found this on one of my old TV recordings. Not sure if I have this completely, but this movie is often rebroadcasted. I remember a good family movie with farm and hay content and an orangutan. The girl is a bit young. Perhaps there are also others in bibs?
I have to check this again. Rating 5-6 for now.

She was nominated for a Young Artist Award. Also starring James Farentino, Tess Harper, Burt Young and Sean Gerlis as the 12 or 13 yo deaf Toby.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2021/04/updates-summer-to-remember-1985-wenn-du.html

No comments: